OSPS E-News ~ REVISED - Verify My Information App Instructions

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Wed Dec 20 17:47:28 PST 2023

Payroll partners,

This is a revised "Verify My Information" app communication and includes the following:

*        How to Use Verify My Information App Guide<https://wd5.myworkday.com/oregon/email-universal/inst/21037$16331/rel-task/2998$33471.htmld>

*        Updated Sample employee "Verify My Information" communication (Attachment)

*        Steps for direct access to PEBB Benefits from Workday Profile (Attachment)

Public Employee Benefit Board (PEBB) open enrollment benefits are now loaded into Workday. This means that all employees can now verify benefits they signed up for during open enrollment (October 2023), in the "Verify My Information" app. Employees can also follow the "How to Use the Verify My Information App<https://wd5.myworkday.com/oregon/email-universal/inst/21037$16331/rel-task/2998$33471.htmld>" guide if they need assistance with finding the app in Workday or using the app.

Follow the steps below to verify profile information:

1.      Log in to Workday

2.      Select "Verify My Information" from the app list on the left side menu[cid:image001.png at 01DA3354.C2ED4510]

3.      Open the "Verify My Information" app to have your profile information display

4.      Review the information and if it is accurate, check the "I am verifying that above information is correct" box

5.      Click "OK" to complete verification

The following Workday Announcement will be posted this week:

[Heading: Available Now! Verify My Information App in Workday       Employees can now see their PEBB benefits in Workday. Go to the "Verify My Information" app to review your benefits. PEBB provided this information based on what employees enrolled in during open enrollment (October 2023). Please follow the "How to Use the Verify My Information App" guide if you need assistance with finding the app in Workday or using the app.    If you have questions about your PEBB benefits, please reach out to your agency payroll office.]<https://wd5.myworkday.com/oregon/email-universal/inst/21037$16331/rel-task/2998$33471.htmld>

Please share the "Verify My Information" message (sample communication attached) with your entire agency to let them know they can review profile information now in Workday including current PEBB open enrollment benefits. This will also show employees the amounts that will deduct from their Jan. 1, 2024, pay.

Thank you,

DAS Workday Payroll
[cid:image004.png at 01DA3354.C2ED4510]