OSPS E-News ~ January run 2 - delayed

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Thu Feb 9 10:26:11 PST 2023

Payroll professionals,

As mentioned in the afternoon stand up yesterday, January run 2 will not be running today as planned.  There is important testing taking place to ensure employees' pay is accurate.

REMINDERS:

  *   Thursday and Friday, only termination checks will be processed
  *   All time should still be approved ASAP for January
  *   We will be locking January time when we start processing run 2 (it will still be open to anyone with a timekeeper role)
  *   Current ETA for processing January run 2 is Saturday February 10 (there will be an announcement in Workday when payroll is processing)

Post payroll processing:  we encourage you to inform your HR partners that it would be beneficial for them to review compensation changes completed on the day payroll is processed for any past dates.  Future dated transactions would not impact the current payroll run.

Thanks,

Jason Robinson (he, him, his), CPA
OSPS Manager
DAS | Oregon Statewide Payroll Services