OSPS E-News ~ ACH rejections

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Thu Jan 5 15:13:34 PST 2023

Hello Payroll Professionals,

I know we've announced this at our twice daily stand up, but we wanted to reiterate that we are working on the multiple ACH rejections that happened due to a truncation of direct deposit account numbers.

The team is working on ACH Returned items that we have been notified of and will continue working these files as they come in from our bank.

Later today, we will be sending out an email to agencies with a link to Workday Drive for a payroll partner contact at each agency to access the returned items file for their agency. This email will also have instructions that will detail the steps you need to take to correct the bank account number and ensure the impacted employees are paid.

If your agency has paid employee in this situation through SFMA, please make note of them and respond back to us when you get our instructions.

Thank you all for this teamwork,

Jason Robinson (he, him, his), CPA
OSPS Manager
DAS | Oregon Statewide Payroll Services