OSPS E-News ~ Paystubs for employees

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Thu Jan 5 18:27:18 PST 2023

Hello Payroll Professionals,

Epayroll is for paystubs only at an employee level access. Our transition to Workday Payroll means we are winding down our old payroll system, which includes ePayroll.

IT has worked hard to make sure paystubs are still accessible to employees, without the backend support of the mainframe it was connected to.

If you are trying to provided paystubs to employees, please use the paystub reports for your agency. Epayroll will no longer be an option through your old admin roles.

Thanks you,

Jason
(971) 900-7688
Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity