OSPS E-News ~ Salem City Tax

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Wed Jul 12 14:22:27 PDT 2023

Hello Payroll Professionals,

We've been notified of this tax and the potential implementation in the summer of 2024. We are inquiring of Workday Headquarters if this will be a delivered item or not. As we find out more information from both the City of Salem and Workday, we plan to communicate updated information in the next few months. That communication will be through eNews.

Please do not create a case for these inquires. Our only response will be what you are reading here and we will resolve the case.

Thank you,

Jason Robinson (he, him, his), CPA
OSPS Manager
DAS | Oregon Statewide Payroll Services