OSPS E-News ~ PEBB Arrears Form and final Employee Negative / Current Period Premiums Form

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Thu Mar 9 19:10:41 PST 2023

Hello Payroll Professionals,

As promised attached is the draft PEBB Arrears Balance Form. The form is to help you to clear arrears balances for your employees.

Also, we have listened to your feedback (thanks Shawn) and we've added a comments column on the "Employee Negatives and Current Period Premiums Form". This is the final version.

Thank you all for working with us to make these processes more streamlined.

Take care,

Jason
(971) 900-7688
Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity