OSPS E-News ~ Workday OBIEE not matching what was sent to RSTARS

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Mon May 15 09:51:10 PDT 2023

Hello Payroll Professionals,

New Workday files for the Cost Earnings and Cost Deductions tables were loaded to the Datamart and are available now.

Apologies for this inconvenience and we have updated our process to confirm totals prior to updating the tables.

Take care,

Jason
(971) 900-7688
Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity

From: OSPS-News <osps-news-bounces at omls.oregon.gov> On Behalf Of Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2023 11:26 AM
To: Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application via OSPS-News <osps-news at omls.oregon.gov>
Subject: OSPS E-News ~ Workday OBIEE not matching what was sent to RSTARS

Hello Payroll Professionals,

We are currently reviewing the data that was loaded in the Datamart for Workday payroll for the 'Cost Deductions and 'Cost Earnings' details.  At this time we ask that you DO NOT USE these tables and we will be working on loading new files on Monday.

Apologies for this inconvenience and we will send a follow up email when the files have been loaded.

Jason Robinson (he, him, his), CPA
OSPS Manager
DAS | Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
(971) 900-7688