OSPS E-News ~ Board of Nursing payroll recruitment

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Tue May 16 15:25:03 PDT 2023

On behalf of Board of Nursing

Jason
(971) 900-7688
Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity

From: ETHERINGTON John * OSBN <John.Etherington at osbn.oregon.gov<mailto:John.Etherington at osbn.oregon.gov>>
Sent: Friday, May 5, 2023 3:46 PM
To: OSPS Help * DAS <OSPS.HELP at das.oregon.gov<mailto:OSPS.HELP at das.oregon.gov>>
Subject: Board of Nursing payroll recruitment

Good afternoon,

I was wondering if OSPS could sent out a statewide agency email for a payroll recruitment position available at Board of Nursing. Our payroll person, Marlyn Lewis, will be retiring the end of May and we are looking to fill her payroll position.

Message below:

OSBN has posted an opening for the soon to be vacated role of Accountant 1 (Agency Payroll Partner).
Please review the posting in your workday account if you're interested.
https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Portland--OSBN/Accountant-1--Agency-Payroll-Partner-_REQ-127122

Thank you,

John Etherington
Oregon State Board of Nursing