OSPS E-News ~ Year end: gross up pay code changes and deduction in Workday

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Wed Nov 15 07:41:47 PST 2023

Payroll partners,

The changes to the earning code 'Year End Gross Up Wages' and the new 'Miscellaneous- Agency Gross Up Offset' deduction code are in Workday now.

You can find the year end resources in Workday Drive for step by step instructions on how to use these codes.  In addition, the year-end resources has been updated to reflect these changes.
[cid:image002.jpg at 01DA1797.2EBDEB70]

Finally, please remember to include 'Year-end' in the case title to alert our team to mark these cases as critical.  Also if you have questions about PEBB arrears include 'PEBB arrears' in the case title.  Make sure to include name and the OR# of the employee you have a question on.  This also helps when you have general questions to include names and OR# as examples to help our team in responding to your cases.

Thanks,

Seth Lewis
503-983-1582
[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA1795.E6189E70]