OSPS E-News ~ State Tax Withholding Withholding Update - Initial Notice to Employees and Payroll Talking Points

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Thu Oct 19 15:19:42 PDT 2023

Hello Payroll Professionals,

Attached are PDF documents for the state tax withholding update:
Initial Email to Employee - State Tax Withholding Update
Payroll Partner Talking Points - State Tax Withholding Update

The initial email will be sent today, Oct. 19, 2023 to all employees that had multiple payments in a single pay period since Dec. 1, 2023 . We are using emails pulled from Workday to distribute
communication to employees. There are employees from some agencies that do not have email
addresses in Workday. We will post the list of employees that do not have emails for Payroll Partners
in Workday Drive soon(Drive>Payroll Partner Resources>October 2023). Payroll Partners will need to get communication to their employees that do not have email addresses on file.

This does not apply to Legislative and Judicial Branches as they will communicate directly to their
impacted employees. We will reach out to these agency contacts to provide the list of employees.

Please reach out to us with any questions by creating a case in Workday.

Thanks,

Seth Lewis
DAS Workday Oregon System Payroll Manager
503-983-1582
[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA029E.B83EE970]