OSPS E-News ~ Verify My Information - PEBB data

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Mon Jan 8 16:00:09 PST 2024

Payroll partners,

After making multiple attempts to utilize the Verify My Information App for PEBB changes, it is not covering all particular scenarios.  It is better to have employees verify their PEBB information using the following information.  The Verify My Information App will be updated in Workday soon with this same information.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
________________________________

To view your PEBB Benefits follow the steps below or access the knowledge article: Overview of Benefits<https://wd5.myworkday.com/oregon/email-universal/inst/25755$955/rel-task/2998$40834.htmld>

To navigate directly to Benefits in Workday:

1.      From the Workday homepage click on, "View Profile"

2.      From the menu on the left select, "Benefits"

3.      You will see PEBB and PERS enrollment information

5.      If there are discrepancies, please visit the PEBB website<https://pebbbenefits.oha.oregon.gov/bms_web/!pb.main> to verify your benefit elections.

a.      If a change is needed, or if you have additional questions, please contact your agency payroll office<https://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Pages/WD-Payroll-Contacts.aspx> for assistance.

Please Note: PEBB is the system of record for this information and if there are discrepancies, please reach out to PEBB to correct it in PEBB or create a case to correct it in Workday.

Thanks,

DAS Workday Payroll
[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA424B.A84B52A0]