OSPS E-News ~ viewing W2s

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Fri Jan 12 12:31:20 PST 2024

Hello payroll partners,

DAS is still in the process in creating the final file for W-2's to be sent to DAS PnD to mail out.  Reminder that all W-2's will be mailed out this year.  In addition, some payroll partners have been able to view a W-2 for other employees within Workday itself.  Please do not do anything with this online version until we send out the official word they are ready for everyone to view.  We will send an eNews ahead of time with a date of when all employees can see their W-2 within Workday that includes instructions on how to get to it.

Until then please do not do anything with a W-2 within Workday.

Thanks for your patience as we work through this process for the first time.
Jason Robinson (he, him, his), CPA
OSPS Manager
DAS | Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
(971) 900-7688