[OSSSA218] Annual OSSSA/SSA/IRS Training Seminar

Karen PARK karen.park at state.or.us
Wed May 18 06:56:46 PDT 2011

Good morning,

At the beginning of the month you received an e-mail about the upcoming seminar. The survey has been adjusted to include a choice of dates, as it came to our attention the end of June is when many of you are working on your year end accounting.

Please use the following link to give your input on the dates best for you and what you would like discussed at the upcoming OSSSA/SSA/IRS training. You're input is important and I would appreciate your response by Monday May 23rd. I know the time frame for answering is short but we need to make a quick decision.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WXP96PJ

Have a great day!

Karen Park

Oregon State Social Security Coordinator
Oregon PERS
503 603-7633
karen.park at state.or.us

SL2

Please note my office hours are Monday thru Thursday 6 am to 4:30 pm

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: All information in this email, including attachments, is approved solely for delivery to and authorized use by intended recipients. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful. If  you are not an intended recipient of this message or an authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.