[PL-Directors] FW: Please forward to or-pldirectors at listsmart.osl.or.us

MaryKay Dahlgreen dahlgreen_marykay at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Tue Jul 7 15:43:22 PDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,
Only three months to go until we meet again, on Monday, October 5th!  This Public Library Director's meeting will again, thanks to the State Library's hospitality, be in Salem.  Before that date you should receive an agenda, times, directions, etc.
However, at this time the agenda is pretty much a "tabla rasa".  Please help me!  Jim responded to my request for possible speakers or presenters with a good idea that I will follow up on.  However, we would like to hear from you all as well for more suggestions on programs.
I am on a three week vacation starting 8/24.  If you could share some names and phone numbers before I leave then in September you could see a real agenda!
Thank you, see you in fall.
Andy Swanson

126 S. 3rd St
Klamath Falls, OR 97601