[PL-Directors] lunch order for September 24th PL Directors meeting

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Thu Sep 9 13:35:57 PDT 2010

Lunches will be available for $13.00 each, payable on the day of the meeting. That will include a sandwich, salad, cookie and beverage. You can pay with cash or by check (made out to "Wild Pear"). If you need a receipt I will have those available at the meeting. If you would like to order a lunch for the September 24th PL Directors meeting to be held at the State Library please go to the following survey and place your order: http://library.state.or.us/services/surveys/survey.php?sid=834  Order your lunch by September 19th. You can select a sandwich, a salad and a beverage, the cookie type will be a surprise and an opportunity for lunch table exchanges in the spirit of elementary school. At the end of this message I've included the full descriptions of the sandwiches.  If you do not want to order lunch please don't complete the survey.
If you have questions please contact me or Mary Mayberry mary.mayberry at state.or.us<mailto:mary.mayberry at state.or.us>

MaryKay

Roasted Turkey: Dill havarti, herbed mayo, lettuce & tomato on foccacia

Black Forest Ham & Brie: Dijon-pepper spread on foccacia

Albacore Tuna Salad: Lettuce, red onion & lemon-caper mayo on multi-grain bread

Classic Caprese: Provolone, roma tomatoes, & fresh basil with balsamic vinaigrette on a French baguette

Seasonal Vegetable Wrap: Seasonal vegetables with a delicious complimenting spread in a
tomato flour tortilla wrap

Chicken-Hazelnut Salad: Dried cranberries, red onion, lettuce & our cucumber-dill dressing
on multi-grain bread

MaryKay Dahlgreen
Library Development Program Manager
Oregon State Library