[Pupiltransportation] March Pupil Transportation Newsletter

pupiltransportation at listsmart.osl.state.or.us pupiltransportation at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Thu Mar 3 15:21:25 PST 2016

The following message is being sent to you on behalf of:

Sarah Drinkwater, Ph.D.
Assistant Superintendent
Office of Student Services

New Electronic Class Report Forms Available

For school districts that are submitting classroom training electronically by spreadsheet through secure file transfer, we have updated the master training file to include contact information.  We need you to request a new master training file so that you have the updated spreadsheet.

The new spreadsheet includes three new columns that ask for district name, name of person submitting the roster, and the email address so we can follow up with the posting.  It is only necessary to put the contact information on the first row.

Please send requests to buslicense at ode.state.or.us<mailto:buslicense at ode.state.or.us>.  We will no longer accept the old spreadsheets (without contact information) on or after April 1, 2016.

Oregon Pupil Transportation Association Announces School Bus Safety Poster Contest

OPTA has announced the 2016 School Bus Poster contest.  This year's theme is # STOP ON RED which must appear on each poster.  Poster contest rules can be found at the OPTA website: http://www.optaschoolbus.org/Documents/News/National_School_Bus_Safety_Week_(3).pdf.

Pupil Transportation Webinar Reminder

Pupil Transportation is hosting a webinar on March 4, 2016 at 11:00 am.  You can register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4118349817163034881.

T.J. Crockett, Program Analyst
Pupil Transportation and Fingerprinting