[R2R-OR] Summer Reading: order table tents by 1/27

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Jan 24 09:34:05 PST 2011

Hello!  As you know we included all the orders for summer reading materials in the summer reading survey this year, unfortunately I forgot to include one item for the summer reading sweepstakes.

If you would like free table tents to put on tables, counters, or shelves in your library to promote the summer reading sweepstakes please let me know how many you want by Thursday, January 27th.  Be sure to include your name, your library, and your library's address so we can make sure the table tents get added to the correct order that you placed with the survey.  Next year table tents will be included on the summer reading survey, I apologize for the mistake this year.

Due to feedback from libraries, the large stand-up cardboard displays will not be offered again this year.  If you saved the one from last year, feel free to use it for future summer reading sweepstakes.  If you didn't save it and want one, there are still several left.  Please contact Kathy Griffin directly at KGriffin at tiaa-cref.org<mailto:KGriffin at tiaa-cref.org> to request one of the left-over stand-up cardboard displays.  These are also free. Be sure to provide your name, your library, and your library's address.

Dive into Saving for College update:  we have one more winner to confirm for the 2010 summer reading sweepstakes.  As soon as the last winner is confirmed I will send an email on libs-or, kids-lib, and OYAN announcing all 15 of the winners and their libraries.  I'll also include a little recap on Dive into Saving for College, and information regarding the 2011 sweepstakes.

Thank you,
Katie