[R2R-OR] Q and A: Do we report for the fiscal year 2013-2014 or calendar year 2014?

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Nov 17 10:43:58 PST 2014

Hi! As you know, 2014 Ready to Read final reports are due December 1, 2014. Attached is the report form if you need it.

Question:
Do we report for the fiscal year 2013-2014 or calendar year 2014.

Answer:
Report on calendar year 2014. You received your 2013-2014 Ready to Read Grant funds by January 1, 2014 and you have until December 31, 2014 to spend them so that is the timeframe you report on.

The purpose of the Ready to Read Grant final report is for you to tell the State Library how you used state funding and how people in your community were impacted by state funding. I will compile all your final reports into the Ready to Read Annual Report to tell the Legislature how state funding was used and how Oregonians benefited from state funding.

Thanks,
Katie

Katie Anderson, Library Support and Development Services

[StoryTime_GrandeRonde.png]<http://storytimeoregon.com/community-partners/partner-downloads/>
Become a StORytime<http://storytimeoregon.com/community-partners/become-a-partner/> partner!