[Reforma_or] Anybody been to LIBER? Thoughts?

Lisa REGIMBAL lisar at multco.us
Thu Apr 5 13:46:48 PDT 2018

Hi,

I have been to LIBER, I am happy to pass along my experience.  I would also
look into Argentina, I have never been but it sounds great.
Lisa

*Lisa RegimbalAdult Literacy Coordinator*
Multnomah County Library
503-577-9984
lisar at multcolib.org
www.multcolib.org
Work schedule: Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m., Friday, 1 p.m.-5 p,m,

Adult Literacy Outreach Survey
<https://multcolib.org/library-outreach-survey>, Let us know how we are
doing.