[Reforma_or] Nominations Time! ~ REFORMA OR 2018-2019 Leadership Team

Fernandez, Natalia Maria Natalia.Fernandez at oregonstate.edu
Mon Apr 23 09:43:02 PDT 2018

Hi Everyone ~

As past-president, I have the pleasure of organizing the election for the next year's 2018-2019 leadership team (yes, it's already that time of year again!). As in accordance with the by-laws, "All officers shall be democratically nominated at the spring business meeting. Elections shall take place electronically one month following nominations. The term of service of new officers shall begin July 1 and end June 30 of the following year."

So, at the meeting on May 12th, we will officially be nominating various individuals for the REFORMA OR 2018-2019 Leadership Team. The positions are vice-president, secretary, and treasurer.

If you are interested in a self-nomination, or if you know of someone who would be a great nominee, please contact me no later than May 7th - please note, you do not have to attend the meeting in-person to be nominated, however, in order to accept the nomination, I need your confirmation of accepting a nomination in writing prior to the meeting.

Thank you!

~ Natalia

Natalia Fernández, Associate Professor, Curator and Archivist of the Oregon Multicultural Archives<http://scarc.library.oregonstate.edu/oma/index.html> and OSU Queer Archives<http://guides.library.oregonstate.edu/osqa/home>
Oregon State University OSU Libraries and Press: Special Collections and Archives Research Center
natalia.fernandez at oregonstate.edu<mailto:natalia.fernandez at oregonstate.edu> 541-737-3653
Pronouns (she/her/hers)