[Reforma_or] belated tax help in Spanish ASAP - Wilsonville area ideal

Gitlitz, Deborah gitlitz at wilsonvillelibrary.org
Mon Apr 23 18:22:04 PDT 2018

Hi all!

I just received a call from a Spanish speaker who needs tax help rather urgently (she submitted her taxes online but they were rejected, because she and her husband submitted separately, but both using her SSN; and she's afraid they won't count as being submitted in time for the tax deadline, but has spent a day online unable to get through to anyone). All the tax-season volunteer help at various libraries seems to be over, but I'm hoping you could still connect me with any good resources I could suggest to her (including any Spanish-speaking tax volunteers who might still be willing to help) -- ideally in the Wilsonville area but elsewhere in the region might work too, or if someone could advise her by phone. Bonus if it's free/cheap, and very useful if there's assistance available in Spanish (although she says her English comprehension is good). I've got her started with 211's offerings.

Thanks for any leads!

Deborah

Deborah Gitlitz
Community Outreach Librarian |  Bibliotecaria comunitaria
Wilsonville Public Library

503.570.1582
gitlitz at wilsonvillelibrary.org<mailto:gitlitz at wilsonvillelibrary.org>
www.Facebook.com/WilsonvilleLibrary/<http://www.facebook.com/WilsonvilleLibrary/>
Disclosure Notice: Messages to and from this e-mail address may be subject to the Oregon Public Records Law.