[Reforma_or] Hillsboro Library is hiring! - Library Support Supervisor

Elizabeth Lopez Elizabeth.Lopez at hillsboro-oregon.gov
Fri May 24 10:15:58 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,
The Hillsboro Public Library is hiring a Library Support Supervisor for our Brookwood branch. This position will be part of our Connect group, which focuses on library operations, neighborhood services, and library user experience. Applications are being accepted through June 3, 2019. You can find the complete job description here: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/hillsboro/jobs/2453225/library-support-supervisor-connect

This is a great opportunity to move into a leadership role in providing great customer service. If you know anyone who would be a great candidate, please forward this info. I'm also happy to talk more about the position if you're interested. Thanks! -Elizabeth

Elizabeth López | Brookwood Branch Librarian Supervisor
City of Hillsboro |Hillsboro Public Library
phone 503-615-6597| email elizabeth.lopez at hillsboro-oregon.gov<mailto:elizabeth.lopez at hillsboro-oregon.gov>
www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library<http://www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library>
Follow us on Twitter @HillsboroLib<https://twitter.com/HillsboroLib> and Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/HillsboroPublicLibrary>
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) | http://www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>

Please note: my work week is Tuesday - Saturday