[Reforma_or] Notetaker needed for REFORMA Oregon Chapter meeting @ Albany Public Library

Violeta Garza violetag at multco.us
Sat May 25 17:39:20 PDT 2019

Hey all.

Hopefully you are going to the REFORMA Oregon Chapter meeting next
Saturday. Both of the chapter secretaries will be unable to attend, Alice
due to a program at her library and me due to a head injury. We are hoping
that one of you may volunteer to take notes during the meeting.

The notes do not have to be extensive, but should include a list of virtual
and in-person attendees and the gist for the discussions. You are welcome
to review meeting minutes for previous meetings
<http://reformaoregon.weebly.com/meeting-minutes.html> if that helps.

Please email me personally and I'll get you set up.

Thank you for considering!

Violeta

--
*Violeta Garza*