[Reforma_or] Notetaker needed for REFORMA Oregon Chapter meeting @ Albany Public Library

Lucy Iraola lucyi at multco.us
Tue May 28 18:01:30 PDT 2019

Hi Violeta,

I hope you're feeling better.

In case no one has volunteered to take notes, I'll be happy to take them on
your behalf.

Take good care,

Lucy

--
Lucy J. Iraola, MLIS
*Every Child A Reader* Bilingual Program Coordinator

   “Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.”

   ~ Margaret Fuller

  Hoy un lector, mañana un mentor.
[This email was encrypted for your privacy and security]