[Reforma_or] REFORMA President's Update - November 2019

Star Khan skhan at lincolncity.org
Mon Nov 4 14:37:49 PST 2019

Hola Reformistas,

  Here is the latest update from REFORMA National President, Kenny Garcia.  Happy reading:)

[dwsquare2]

Star Khan
Outreach Services Coordinator
President, REFORMA Oregon
__

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101 Ste 201  |  Lincoln City, OR
P: 541.996-1255
E: skhan at lincolncity.org<mailto:skhan at lincolncity.org>  | W: driftwoodlib.org

Un idioma distinto es una visión diferente de la vida.
A different language is a different version of life  ~ Federico Fellini