[Reforma_or] LIBS-OR Guidelines

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 18:08:18 PST 2019

Hi Arlene,

I would like to formally complain that this complaint is a racist attack.

My message was tempered...

Please don’t allow people on this list to silence BIPOC.

My post was completely professional.

We all know what “unprofessional” is code for when referring to BIPOC and I would hope you would not fall prey to this.

That article should never have been published, and it is sad that a librarian of color had to say something...

What will you do about my complaint?

Will you pass it along to the offender like you passed on their message to me!

You are participating in the attempted gaslighting  of a BIPOC...

Check out how racist Oregon is my friends form around the country!

Thank you,

Max Macias

Sent from my iPhone