[Reforma_or] Immigration Nonprofit Legal Services Referral list

Eduardo Arizaga eduardoa at multco.us
Wed Nov 20 13:03:46 PST 2019

Hi all,

Attached is an updated list of nonprofit organizations in Oregon providing
immigration legal services that was shared with me recently after an
immigration forum held in the Portland metro area.

Please feel free to share this with your contacts and the people you work
with. Resources for private immigration attorneys can be found through the
American Immigration Lawyers Association (https://www.ailalawyer.com/) and
the Oregon Bar Association (https://www.osbar.org/public/ris/#ris)

Best
--