[Reforma_or] Recommendation for books written in Spanish for summer reading giveaways

WHITE Sarah B sbwhite at eugene-or.gov
Thu Nov 21 12:34:51 PST 2019

Hi - we're (adult services) buying hundreds of copies of a few adult titles in mass market paperback format to give away during summer reading. We wanted to get a title originally written in Spanish - and we'll buy both the title and its English translation. It also would need to be available from Ingram, so we can get our discount, unless it's a remarkably cheap book!

The book needs to fit with the 2020 summer reading theme:
2020 Summer Library Slogan: Imagine Your Story
The theme for all programs: Fairy Tales/Mythology/Fantasy

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Sarah B. White
Adult Services Librarian
Eugene Public Library | Downtown
100 W. 10th Ave. Eugene, OR 97401

Sarah.B.White at ci.eugene.or.us<mailto:Sarah.B.White at ci.eugene.or.us>
(541)682-6620
Work hours: Tu 11-8; Wed - Sat 9am to 6pm
Pronouns: she/her