[Reforma_or] Library Freedom Institute - Applications due Monday 2/10

Ellie Avis eavis at josephinelibrary.org
Fri Feb 7 13:01:12 PST 2020

Oh also, you don’t have to take my word for it. Here a some blog posts from other folks in the last cohort:

https://juniortidal.com/2019/11/i-was-a-library-freedom-project-cohort/

https://www.oif.ala.org/oif/?p=19857

Also, if you’re excited about the program, but you’re worried that you don’t have time to get your full application in by Monday, just submit what you can and follow up after the deadline.

Ellie Avis
Josephine Community Library