[Reforma_or] Any Experience with a Diversity Audit?

CURE Kristen kcure at springfield-or.gov
Sat Feb 8 17:21:40 PST 2020

Hi Reformistas,

A University of Oregon student was interviewing our children's librarian about the diversity audit that she completed on our English language graphic novel collection. The student asked me if I knew of anyone else in the state who had done a diversity audit and if they would be willing to speak with her.

Naturally, I thought of our wonderful REFORMA Oregon group.

If you have any insight that you would like to share, the student's email is below.

Thank you!
Kristen

Kristen Curé
Latino Liaison & Adult Services Librarian
Hablo Español

Springfield Public Library
225 5th St.
Springfield, OR 97477
(541) 726-2232 / Relay: 711
kcure at springfield-or.gov

wheremindsgrow.org

Please contact me if any material in this email is not accessible to you.  I'll do my best to provide it in another format.  For more information please see the City's accessibility page: http://www.springfield-or.gov/accessibility.html