[Reforma_or] Outreach Books

Lucy Iraola lucyi at multco.us
Tue Sep 22 16:46:09 PDT 2020

Hi Rodrigo,

We use Ingram, Lectorum, Loritos Books, and some from Scholastic as well.

Hope these help.

Lucy

--

Lucy J. Iraola, MLIS
*Every Child A Reader* Program Coordinator

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an
inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny.
Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly."    ~~Martin Luther
King Jr.~~