[Reforma_or] Join REFORMA OR on Saturday September 17

CURE Kristen kcure at springfield-or.gov
Tue Aug 9 16:48:04 PDT 2022

Don’t miss out! The next REFORMA-Oregon meeting will be September 17, 10am -1 pm at the Newport Public Library. This will be a hybrid meeting—come in person or join on Zoom (virtual information found below).

**PLEASE NOTE THE NEW DATE FOR THIS MEETING: September 17, 2022**

Haven’t joined yet? Come see what REFORMA is all about!

If your library serves the Latino/a/x and Spanish-speaking communities, you belong here! Advocates and supporters who are not Latino/a/x or do not speak Spanish are welcome and encouraged to join as this division is focused on library services. This is a great way to support your Latino/a/x colleagues and community members.

 ---
Topic: REFORMA Oregon Quarterly Meeting
Time: Sep 17, 2022 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86435193513?pwd=TGd4b0pmcHJEL21hUDg2Y25KSE1IUT09

Meeting ID: 864 3519 3513
Passcode: 081437
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,86435193513# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,86435193513# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 444 9171 US
        +1 564 217 2000 US
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 646 931 3860 US
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 386 347 5053 US
Meeting ID: 864 3519 3513
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/k3NRlOi4z
---
Respectfully,
Kristen

Kristen Curé

REFORMA OR Secretary

Latino Liaison Librarian

Hablo Español

Springfield Public Library

541.726.2232

wheremindsgrow.org

I typically respond to emails between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., Tuesday - Friday.

If you have not heard back from me in three working days, please feel free to reach out.

Please contact me if any material in this email is not accessible to you.  I’ll do my best to provide it in another format.  For more information please see the City’s accessibility page: http://www.springfield-or.gov/accessibility.html