[Reforma_or] Tigard Public Library is seeking a Circulation Manager

Mayra Guerra guerre.m at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 17:43:42 PDT 2022

From: Mayra Guerra <Mayra at tigard-or.gov>
To: "reforma_or at omls.oregon.gov" <reforma_or at omls.oregon.gov>
Bcc:
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 00:37:14 +0000
Subject: Tigard Public Library is seeking a Circulation Manager

*Tigard Public Library is seeking a Circulation Manager*

Tigard Public Library is looking for a knowledgeable team player who is
enthusiastic about ensuring access to library services for all Tigard
community members. Our next Circulation Manager will have strong
organizational and management skills, a commitment to excellent customer
service, and an inclusive, equity-minded approach.

Our Circulation Manager leads the team that ensures a welcoming experience
for library users where patrons easily discover the materials they want and
need. The Circulation Division is responsible for the smooth-running
management of books and other media throughout the building and as part of
a countywide library cooperative.

*Link* to the full job announcement:
https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cityoftigard/jobs/3665059/circulation-manager

The posting will close at the end of the day on Sunday, August 21.

Best,

*Mayra Guerra (she/ella) | Bilingual Adult Services Librarian*

Tigard Public Library

503.718.2520

Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday

DISCLAIMER: E-mails sent or received by City of Tigard employees are
subject to public record laws. If requested, e-mail may be disclosed to
another party unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records
Law. E-mails are retained by the City of Tigard in compliance with the
Oregon Administrative Rules “City General Records Retention Schedule.”