[Reforma_or] Oregon Heritage Conference - potential panel/discussion topic

FUQUA Ross * SLO Ross.FUQUA at slo.oregon.gov
Tue Jan 11 17:07:35 PST 2022

Hello Reformistas!
We are helping our colleagues at the Oregon Heritage Commission (OHC) find one or two (or more!) people who would be interested in leading a discussion at OHC's next Oregon Heritage Conference (being held virtually, April 27-29). OHC staff would really like to have a conference session/discussion that focuses on how organizations can build competencies (among staff and/or volunteers) for serving non-English speaking communities better.

I realize this is a wide open topic, and that everyone is feeling spread extremely thin these days.... However, we can offer presenters an honorarium via OLA for your time and expertise. And if this is something that the REFORMA-Oregon division would like to tackle as a group, that would be awesome, too. The more perspectives, the better!

If this sparks any interest, or if you have questions or concerns, please let me know and we can attempt to address them and put you in touch with the OHC staff.

Be well, and take good care!

Ross Fuqua, MA, MLIS (he/him)
Data & Digital Projects Consultant
State Library of Oregon
ross.fuqua at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:ross.fuqua at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3551
northwestdigitalheritage.org
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
[cid:image001.png at 01D8070D.BA96E490]<https://www.northwestdigitalheritage.org/>  [cid:image002.png at 01D8070D.BA96E490] <http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>