[Reforma_or] FW: Reforma_or Digest, Vol 87, Issue 3

Marci Jenkins Marci.Jenkins at mcminnvilleoregon.gov
Wed Jan 12 13:36:36 PST 2022

Hi Ross,

I would suggest OHC to contact  Denise from the Latino Community Association denise at latinocommunityassociation.org and Miriam Vargas Corona from UNIDOS miriam at unidosyamhillcounty.org. They work really close with the Latino Community in Deschutes and Yamhill Counties and they would be excellent panelists for this type of discussion.  They are not OLA people so I'm not sure who would be responsible for their honorarium but their programs are successful, essential and well attended by the Latino Community in their counties.

Thanks,
Marci