[Reforma_or] FYI: Este viernes: Apoyo Para Quienes Apoyan

CURE Kristen kcure at springfield-or.gov
Tue May 24 15:14:41 PDT 2022

This is a local support group for Latine professionals working in Oregon. They meet online the last Friday of every month from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.

Apoyo Para Quienes Apoyan: Un lugar para conectar, conversar, compartir y sentirese apoyado por otres profesionales Latine en Oregon. Para más información envie un correo electrónico a latinx at sass-lane.org.

Kristen Curé

Latino Liaison Librarian

Hablo Español

Springfield Public Library

541.726.2232

wheremindsgrow.org

I typically respond to emails between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., Tuesday - Friday.

If you have not heard back from me in three working days, please feel free to reach out.

Please contact me if any material in this email is not accessible to you.  I’ll do my best to provide it in another format.  For more information please see the City’s accessibility page: http://www.springfield-or.gov/accessibility.html