[Reforma_or] Tualatin Public Library seeks supporting cast of Public Services Assistant on-calls

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Thu May 26 09:11:23 PDT 2022

Tualatin Public Library seeks supporting cast of Public Services Assistant on-calls

If you've ever wanted to work in a library where staff spontaneously break into massive musical numbers, complete with costume changes and cascading glitter, you'll want to consider applying for Tualatin's on-call Public Services Assistant recruitment. Because we haven't actually done this yet, and maybe we need you.

We are known as the library with creative, dynamic programs, a mastodon and a Makerspace, and a warm engaging staff. On-call Public Services staff help us connect our patrons to great reads, assist them with library technology, and provide a helping hand at events and programs. And yes, we have done balloon drops. In you're interested in being part of our team, see our recruitment notice at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/tualatinor/jobs/3566917/public-services-assistant-library-on-call.

Cheers,
Sarah

Sarah Jesudason
Public Services Supervisor
Pronouns: she/her
City of Tualatin | Tualatin Public Library
503-691-3066 | www.tualatinoregon.gov/library<http://www.tualatinoregon.gov/library>