[Reforma_or] Fwd: PCC Ethnic Studies YOUTH Conf. 12/9/22 @ Cascade

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 07:49:36 PDT 2022

FYI

Max

----
I'm Gabriel Higuera, Ethnic Studies faculty at Portland Community College
and lead organizer of our annual Ethnic Studies Youth Conference.
We are inviting middle and high school students from the region to share
art and research related to interdisciplinary Ethnic Studies on panels of
peers, moderated by community leaders and scholars.
I am happy to visit teachers and classrooms virtually or in person to share
more information, support research workshops, and answer any questions
about participating.
Attached is the Conference flyer, and here's a link
<https://www.criticaleducators.org/youth-conference.html>.
Respectfully,

--
*Gabriel Antonio **Higuera, PhD*