[Reforma_or] REFORMA Oregon Chapter

Martínez-García Jr, Federico martinef at up.edu
Mon Jul 31 14:07:34 PDT 2023

Good day everyone,

My name is Federico Martínez-García Jr. I am the Head of Public Services at the University of Portland Clark Library. I just signed up to be part of the REFORMA Oregon Listserv. I have been working in this position since March 2022. I have some questions about this REFORMA Chapter. I have served in the Arizona and Colorado chapters in case you need help.

  *   Is the Chapter active? It looks like the last website update was from 2020.
  *   Is there an annual conference?
  *   Is there a fee to join the REFORMA Oregon Chapter?

I am currently a member of the REFORMA (National) Research Committee and I would like to talk to everyone about the work we have been doing and how we can help your library.

I am looking forward to connecting with everyone.

Cheers,

Federico Martínez-García Jr, MLIS, MPA
Pronouns: He/Him/His/Él
Head of Public Services - Associate Librarian
Liaison to: International Languages & Culture, Political Science, and Math. And, Library Copyright Contact.

Clark Library - University of Portland
5000 N. Willamette Blvd, Portland, OR 97203
martinef at up.edu<mailto:martinef at up.edu> | 503-943-7420 | https://library.up.edu/ | OCLC: OUP
Follow us on  [cid:image001.png at 01D9C3B7.B3A00320] <https://www.instagram.com/upclarklibrary/>  [cid:image002.png at 01D9C3B7.B3A00320] <https://www.facebook.com/upclarklibrary>

El primer paso de la ignorancia es presumir de saber. Baltazar Gracían (1601-1658).