[Reforma_or] Hiring Library Assistant 3s - Eugene Public Library

CURE Kristen kcure at springfield-or.gov
Wed Sep 13 10:06:25 PDT 2023

I'm excited to share that Eugene Public Library has two job openings for Library Assistant 3s.

Eugene Public Library seeks collaborative and passionate Library Assistant 3s (LA3).

LA3s build and nurture positive relationships with patrons and staff, plan and present dynamic programs, and strive to increase access for all library users. The successful candidates will be fierce equity, diversity, and inclusion champions who are forward-thinking, creative, adaptable, and who are committed to developing innovative services. Strong communication skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines are essential in our busy and fast-paced system.

Bethel Branch: One Library Assistant 3 (40 hours)
Youth Services, Downtown: One Library Assistant 3 (40 hours)

The deadline to apply is Friday, September 22nd at 5:15pm. You can learn more about the positions here.<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/eugene/jobs/4190601/library-assistant-3?page=2&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>

Could you please specifically post this to the REFORMA listserv, I can also do it myself if you have some instructions for me!

Many thanks!

Vanessa Morfin-Ramirez

(she/her/ella)
Eugene Public Library<https://www.eugene-or.gov/4422/Eugene-Public-Library>, Bethel Branch

bilingual / bilingüe
[cid:204de36c-1e15-492b-a88e-aa5c821f1698]