[Reforma_or] REFORMA Save the Date + Meeting Minutes

CURE Kristen kcure at springfield-or.gov
Tue Mar 5 15:48:26 PST 2024

Greetings REFORMISTAS,

It was great to see many of you at February's meeting! Here are the minutes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QK6Vvp2OkbBDPk5ifX6jFCTzLhsnWPPmqlYt4tV5Ttk/edit?usp=sharing>. Please comment in the document if you have corrections.

Our next meeting will be Saturday, May 18, from 10 am - 1 pm with options to attend in-person or via Zoom. Location will be confirmed and shared soon.

Best,
Kristen

Kristen Curé
REFORMA Oregon Secretary
Latino Liaison Librarian
Hablo Español

Springfield Public Library
541.726.2232
wheremindsgrow.org

I typically respond to emails between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., Tuesday - Friday.
If you have not heard back from me in three working days, please feel free to reach out.

Please contact me if any material in this email is not accessible to you.  I'll do my best to provide it in another format.  For more information please see the City's accessibility page: http://www.springfield-or.gov/accessibility.html