[Revenews] Oregon Corporation 2008 forms and tax season

FARR David David.Farr at state.or.us
Mon Jan 12 13:09:51 PST 2009

Dear Tax Professionals,

Tax season topics, see the following info:

	*	Corporation Tax Forms and Instructions
<http://www.oregon.gov/DOR/BUS/forms-corporation.shtml>  (2008)
	*	2008 Corporate Tax Changes
<http://www.oregon.gov/DOR/BUS/corp_tax_changes_2008.shtml>  (New)
	*	Oregon Corporate Taxes
<http://www.oregon.gov/DOR/BUS/corp-tax_main.shtml>  (New Home Page)
	*	Oregon Corporation Tax Credits 2008
<http://www.oregon.gov/DOR/BUS/corp-tax_credits.shtml>  (New)

Form changes for 2008

	*	For Form 20, Form 20-I, Form 20-INS, Form 20-S, and
Schedule AP-Apportionment of Income for Corporations and Partnerships
the form instructions are blue text links in the forms themselves.
http://www.oregon.gov/DOR/BUS/forms-corporation.shtml#2008_Tax_Year
	*	As of 2007 we no longer print Corporation forms and
instructions as our research shows over 95% of all Corporation returns
filed are 	software generated. As a consequence we no longer offer
the Package C. Package B Personal Income Tax Forms is still available
http://www.oregon.gov/DOR/TAXPRO/forms-pubs.shtml

David Farr
Corporation Forms & Policy Analyst
Oregon Department of Revenue