[Revenews] Oregon E-File and the January Special Election - Corporate Returns

PURKEYPILE Steve steve.purkeypile at state.or.us
Thu Dec 10 14:19:58 PST 2009

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT E-FILE AND THE JANUARY 26, 2010 SPECIAL ELECTION -
CORPORATE RETURNS

The Department of Revenue's request to not file until the results of the
special election are known applies to both personal income and corporate
income and excise taxes.   We won't be processing tax year 2009
corporate returns until after the election results are tallied.
However, we will continue to acknowledge electronically filed returns as
either accepted or rejected as they are received.

All returns, whether received electronically or by paper, with or
without a barcode, will be held until the results of the election are
known.  Electronically filed returns will still receive a processing
priority when we turn on our processing system.  We encourage you e-file
your clients' returns.

If you have any questions about how the January 26th Special Election
will impact our processing system time line please email us at:

Prac.Revenue at state.or.us