[Revenews] Notice: Delay in cashing partnership minimum tax checks

PARRA Sofia sofia.parra at state.or.us
Fri Apr 30 09:40:54 PDT 2010

We're experiencing a delay in cashing payment checks for the partnership
minimum tax. This tax, which took effect with the passage of Measure 66
in the January 26, 2010 special election, required us to create a new
process and modify our systems. It's currently taking about 6 weeks from
the date received to post payments. If it's been 8 weeks or longer and
we haven't cashed your check, please contact us to find out the status
of your return or payment. To avoid penalty and interest, please do not
cancel your check unless it has been at least 8 weeks and you have
already contacted us.

We've also added this notice to our partnership webpage. Check it out
for the latest partnership information:
http://www.oregon.gov/DOR/PERTAX/partnership.shtml.

Sofia Parra
OR Dept of Revenue