[Revenews] New ORB: Biomass Collectors and Producers Credit

PURKEYPILE Steve steve.purkeypile at state.or.us
Fri Apr 30 09:49:34 PDT 2010

The Oregon Department of Revenue has issued a new Oregon Revenue
Bulletin (ORBs) regarding the Biomass Collectors and Producers Credit
for tax years 2007-2009 (ORS 315.141 and OAR 150-315.141).

You can access this and other ORBs by clicking here
<http://egov.oregon.gov/DOR/bulletins.shtml> .

In case you aren't familiar with them, ORBs are used when we want to
publicly communicate important issues. They are primarily directed at
tax professionals, but are available to anyone on our website. They will
deal with issues surrounding corporate, fiduciary, and personal income
taxes.

Steve Purkeypile

Personal Income Tax Policy

Oregon Department of Revenue