[Revenews] Two New Oregon Revenue Bulletins

HENDERSON Jeffrey S jeffrey.s.henderson at state.or.us
Tue Jun 29 15:42:42 PDT 2010

The Oregon Department of Revenue has issued two new Oregon Revenue
Bulletins (ORBs):

ORB 2010-05 explains Oregon's connection to the definition of federal
taxable income and the Internal Revenue Code (IRC) for purposes of
personal income tax and corporate excise and income tax.

ORB 2010-06 clarifies that tax credits cannot be used to offset or
reduce Oregon corporation minimum tax. Corporation minimum tax only
applies to corporations subject to Oregon excise tax.

You can access these and other ORBs at
http://egov.oregon.gov/DOR/bulletins.shtml
<blocked::http://egov.oregon.gov/DOR/bulletins.shtml> .

ORBs are used when we want to publicly communicate important issues.
They are primarily directed at tax professionals, but are available to
anyone on our website. They will deal with issues surrounding corporate,
fiduciary, and personal income taxes.

If you're not already signed up, you can sign up to get Revenews on our
website: http://www.oregon.gov/DOR/TAXPRO/revenews.shtml
<blocked::http://www.oregon.gov/DOR/TAXPRO/revenews.shtml> .

Tammy Barz
Business Policy Analyst