[Revenews] Oregon Personal Income Tax Electronic Filing to open January 18th

RUTH Mark K mark.k.ruth at dor.state.or.us
Wed Jan 12 15:44:58 PST 2011

Good afternoon,

The Oregon Department of Revenue plans to open our e-file systems on Tuesday morning January 18th.  Assuming returns are available at the IRS we will then begin downloading, acknowledging, and preparing returns to send on through our processing system that morning.  No Oregon acknowledgements will go out before the 18th.

E-file System Questions?  Email your question to Electronic.Filing at state.or.us

Tax Year 2010 Federal Tie Issues?  Keep an eye out for future listserve posts or check the practitioner page of our website for more information in the weeks ahead:
http://www.oregon.gov/DOR/index.shmtl

Mark K. Ruth
PIT Electronic Filing
Oregon Department of Revenue