[Revenews] 2010/2011 Due Dates and reconnect

PURKEYPILE Steve steve.purkeypile at dor.state.or.us
Fri Jan 28 13:35:07 PST 2011

Good afternoon -
I have two things for you to check out on our website.  First we have a 2010/2011 due date page that may be helpful with the celebration of DC Emancipation Day this year.  Remember that calendar year corporate returns are due April 15 and almost everything else will be due April 18.  http://www.oregon.gov/DOR/duedates.shtml

Also, we have added information explaining the disconnect issues we have for the 2010 tax year.  This is similar to information that has already been distributed to you in a prior Revenews posting. http://www.oregon.gov/DOR/PERTAX/federal-disconnect-2010.shtml

Some related news - the House Revenue Committee has scheduled a hearing on a reconnect bill (HB 2535) for this Thursday.  We'll keep you posted of any developments.

Steve Purkeypile
Personal Income Tax Policy
Oregon Department of Revenue