[Revenews] Oregon Department of Revenue Director Announcement Open & Stakeholder Survey

PURKEYPILE Steve steve.purkeypile at dor.state.or.us
Thu May 12 07:44:46 PDT 2011

Greetings Department of Revenue Stakeholder,

The state of Oregon is beginning the process of selecting the next Director of the Oregon Department of Revenue (DOR). To view the announcement click here: Director, Department of Revenue <http://agency.governmentjobs.com/oregon/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=318099> .

We consider you to be a valuable key stakeholder and would greatly appreciate your insight and perspective. Thus, we would like to request a few minutes of your time to provide us with your thoughts on the attributes you believe we should be looking for in the next Director.  We are primarily collecting this information through an online survey; however, if you would rather provide this information in another format please contact me as I would be happy to do so (i.e. in person or via telephone).

Please click on the following link by May 25th, 2011 to access our survey:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DOR

Your response, along with the responses of others, will be compiled and used to develop an ideal candidate profile, which we will utilize throughout the selection process.  Please contact me should you have any questions or concerns in regard to this questionnaire, or the recruitment process.

Thank you for your assistance and participation in this critical recruitment,

Twyla Lawson, SPHR
Sr. Recruitment Consultant
DAS - HRSD - HR Management & Consultation
State of Oregon
Office: (503) 373-7677