[Revenews] Oregon Department of Revenue survey for tax professionals

PURKEYPILE Steve steve.purkeypile at dor.state.or.us
Mon Jun 6 08:25:16 PDT 2011

The Oregon Department of Revenue (DOR) is conducting a brief survey to gather information from tax professionals to be used in DOR audit improvement efforts.  This survey consists of 10 questions and should take no more than a few minutes to complete.  Please use the link below to begin the survey.  Your responses will be anonymous.  We would appreciate your response within one week of receiving this e-mail.  Your input is valuable and we appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey.  If you have any questions, please contact Keith Shribbs using the contact information below.  Thank you...

http://www.surveytracker.net/scripts/survey.dll?AHID=04W01J

Keith Shribbs
Manager, PTAC, Compliance
503-945-8057